Frequently Asked Questions
Can someone just answer 'yes' to all the questions and see everything that
their partner is into?
Isn't it easy to discover the things that are off the table through elimination?
What happens to my info?
Isn't this questionnaire a crutch for good communication among partners?
Can I view all of my partner's responses?
I didn't receive email for the results of the test. What should I do?
What technologies did you use to develop this site?
Can someone game the system and just answer 'yes' to all the questions
and see everything that their partner is into?
Technically yes; ethically they shouldn't. They are betraying an important part of any relationship: trust.
If a person does that, I think you have deeper issues than finding
out what the other person is into sexually. This is for couples that want to
enhance their sex lives, not those that need therapy.
- Isn't it easy to discover the things that are off the table through elimination?
To a degree...yes. But, three things work to prevent that.
- You don't know if they said 'no' or didn't answer the question also.
- You gotta have an awesome memory to remember what isn't in the end (there are about 100 questions)
- This is a tool for people supposedly in love (or at least in lust), not a tool for spies of enemy countries
- What happens to my info?
We try not to collect personally identifying information in the first place
(with the exception of your email only if you are taking it on different computers
for necessity's sake). We delete your info from our database periodically;
however, we do add your responses to our statistical database but strip any
- Isn't this questionnaire a crutch for good communication among partners?
MojoUpgrade is not a replacement for good communication among two partners.
It is a tool to facilitate communication. Most feedback I've received
has indicated that the results are a conversation starter.Even among
partners that communicate well, it's hard to bring up certain fantasies in conversation, and there may be
some questions that someone may not have even considered or known about until they saw the question in front
of them; so it serves as a type of checklist also.
- Can I view all of my partner's responses?
No. If you want, you can look at the questionnaire together (which is a lot
more fun). Sometimes
- I didn't receive an email for the results of the test. What should I do?
Please use the contact us form to send a request to retrieve a link
to your responses. You must indicate the email address that was
used for the form, as well as other identifying info such as nicknames.
- What technologies did you use to develop this site?
The site was developed on the LAMP stack, built with the Yii PHP Framework,
and some JQuery.